Monday, April 16, 2012

Time for a new post!!!

I don't even know how long it has been since I posted.  I didn't look.  let's just say that I am enjoying life at this time.  God is Good and every day I live I see that more and more.  It was almost a year ago that I worked my last day at JMC.  The actual date was April 18, 2012.  Last year at this time, I did not think I would be here to see another April.  I turn 44 on April 30th and that is a GREAT thing.  I have lived to see another birthday.  There was so much uncertainty at that time and to be honest there still is.  My tumor markers have dropped and I am no longer in the pain I was in but I still don't know the days I have here on earth.  My pancreas is stable, my liver has a spot but MORE IMPORTANTLY....GOD IS IN CONTROL.  He brings me PEACE.  Through Him my worries are gone.  He holds my future in His Hands and that is completely where I want it to be.  There are things I could worry about....my husband, my daughter, my mom, myself but I have chosen to give them all to GOD.  He see ALL, HE knows All and He will take care of it ALL.  I am sure there are things that go on that I am not even aware of or that maybe I have the slightest inkling of but God knows what I can't see, what I don't know and it is under His control.  So God - do what you need with my life!  You gave it to me and you will be the one to take it away so I am YOURS!!! 

With all that said, I have to say that I have been reading through the Bible this year and have gotten in to the book of Joshua now.  Every time Moses dies in my read through, I get a little sad.  I so relate to him.  He wasn't perfect but he was chosen.  He messed up but he made it right and God accepted that.  Now in Joshua, I am reading about this mighty man of God.  It won't be long before I will be reading about David and I can't wait.  Out of all the OT people, I think I most relate to him.  He is real to me.  He also made mistakes but he was considered to be a man after God's own heart.  Oh the encouragement that I receive reading His Word. 

That's all for now. 

Love you all! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!  and if you are reading His Word, then start! 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment