Tuesday, April 3, 2012

God is Good!

Good Morning!
Today is chemo day for me and I am up early.  We had our windows open in our house last night and all I can smell is smoke.  I don't know what caught fire but it is smoky outside too.  The smell is really strong and I had to close windows.  The smell is in my nose and bothering my eyes abit too.  YUCK.  I really don't have much to say today.  Nothing new going on for me.  It is spring break for Maggie so she will be home part of the time this week when she doesn't have plans.  She is a busy girl. 

This is actually one of my favorite times of the year.  Out of all the seasons this ranks in my top 4 (lol).  I do love the flowers that are blooming.  I even got outside some last week and planted some things.  Maggie asked me why I was doing this and I told her that I didn't get a chance to do it last year because I was feeling so bad then.  It was a matter that I couldn't do it then but I really wanted to do it. Thanks to my mom for helping me and for David for picking up some mulch and helping spread it out.  I now have some Knock Out rose bushes and azaleas planted.  I can't wait for the roses to start blooming. 

Another reason this is my favorite time of the year is because of EASTER.  This time of the year we remember specifically the fact that Jesus died for our sins and then rose again.  My magnet on my car says it clearly.  He Came, He Died, He Rose, He Ascended, He's Coming Back!!!!  Yes, He is! 

Love you all!!!  Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!  Feel free to pray for me today that I will eat when chemo is over.  I usually don't want to eat and then I feel worse because of not eating.  So please pray for appetite today. 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment