Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sisters from a different Mister

This post is about my sisters in Christ and to say I thank God for them.  If you don't have any then I suggest if you are female ..... get to church and find you some.  If you are male ... you may want brothers from another mother.  LOL.  Why am I thanking God for them?  Because of the support and love they show me.  I was thinking today out of all the times in my life I feel the most loved right now.  I know my family loves me without a doubt.  But I also have a group of friends that happen to have the same thing in common, We love God.  These friends are willing to pray with me, give me words of encouragement, call, email or text me to see how I am doing.  They greet me with a smile and sometimes a hug or a squeeze and almost always we leave with a love ya being said.  That is a special thing cause I know that is a Godly love.  It is not selfish, self serving, or required.  It is a love that comes from the heart and is truly meant when it is spoken.  I am not worried about these individuals hurting me because I know it would be unintentional if it happened.  I thank God for these ladies and even some who are younger girls.  They are truly my Sisters.  I never had a sister just 2 brothers.  (yes, I know they love me too).  I have great Sister in laws that I know care and love me too.  But there is something about the bond of my Sisters In Christ that is truly special.  We have the same focus.  We sometimes have the same problems.  I know if I needed them they would be right there as quick as they could if nothing but to bow their heads in prayer to pray for me.  I have had close friends that were not friends from church but the relationship is not the same.  Actually they sometimes have become disappointing and even to the point of being heart breaking.  And who knows maybe a Sister in Christ will hurt me one day but with my eyes focused on Jesus, He will help me through.  So with all that said, I really can sum it down to this:  I love my Sisters in Christ.  I hope they know that I would do anything I could for them too.  They are in my prayers and if need be they can call me, text me or whatever it takes to ask me to pray for them or their families.  I would name them here but I am afraid I would leave some one out.  Let's just say that alot of them are from my church but I also have sisters that I have worked with in the past and they mean just as much to me also.  I also have sisters from other churches and if I think about it I really don't know how many sisters I have.  (Guess I should share this with my mom, huh, but she will read this I know)  So if you happen to be reading this and you are my sister in Christ..... I LOVE YOU!  If you are my brother in Christ .  I love you too!  If you are not sure if you have this relationship with me .... first I have to ask Do you believe in Jesus, that he lived, he died, he rose, he ascended and he is coming back?  Have you asked forgiveness for your sins?  If the answer is yes.....you are my sister in Christ.  If no, please consider making this decision.  Jesus loves you and so do I.  I plan on going to heaven sooner or later and would love to meet you there.  Call me if you need  to or email me or message me on facebook.  Love you all.  That includes my family, friends, brothers and sister in Christ. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

I didn't get chemo yesterday.  My platelet count is a little low and they left it up to me.  So, Maggie had a band concert last night that I wanted to go to and then we are headed to the State Fair on Friday to see Skillet.  So no chemo means I will feel better for all this activity and I will still get chemo next week.  The extra time gives my platelets time to climb back up.  (Pray for that).

Once again, Love you All

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment