Thursday, December 22, 2011

Good Morning!

Yes, I am up early.  I was hungry.  The first few days after chemo I really could care less about eating.  I am nauseated some of the time and know that eating will stop that but until I get nauseated sometimes I don't want to eat.  So this morning I woke up and felt the need to eat.  So Honey Nut Cheerios it was.  They hit the spot.  I go today to get my pump removed and find out what my new tumor markers are.  YAY ME!  Then out to finish some Christmas shopping since my child is staying the night with her Grandma.  I love Christmas!  The warm weather doesn't affect my feelings for Christmas at all.  Christmas is one of the best times of the year.  It represents the birth of my Savior Jesus, Christ.  Thank you God for this gift.  Thank you God for everything.  I love you and thank you for the gift of Christmas for me this year.  In February of this year, I didn't know if I would live to see Christmas this year but here I am.  Thank, thank, thank you!  I can never repay the debt I owe to you, God but just know that I am trying.  Once again I love you! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment