Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Days of Thanks

Sorry the delay once again but I had chemo on Tuesday the 29th and Yesterday the 30th.  I felt really bad.  I was nauseated most of the day.  But today I feel much better, YAY!  So to end my 30 days o thanks I am gonna say that I won't end it.  I may not post it every day but there is so much to be thankful for I can't end.  I am thankful for like more this Christmas season than I have ever been.  I didn't know earlier in the year whether I would see this Christmas or not.  I have made it thru Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and now Christmas is right around the corner.  My daughter has finished elementary school...which made me cry because for a while I didn't know i I would see her start middle school but here I am and she has one 9 week period under her belt and her 12 birthday is over.  Oh How I thank God for this and much more.  I am thankful for time to spend with my mom, my husband, my in laws, my daughter, my friends, my church, and all that I love,  I am amazed that God loves me each and every day.  I am thankful for more time to read the Bible to learn more of God and His works.  To learn more of the Son and the Spirit.  I am honored to pray for others to lift their names up before God for his healing power to work in their lives.  So as I end this 30 days of writing my thanks I will continue to thank and Praise my Father.  To Him Be the Glory - Great things He Has Done! 

Love you All

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment