Thursday, February 16, 2012

King Hezekiah

Now King Hezekiah was very sick, and the prophet Isaiah came to him again. At first Isaiah told the king that he would die. Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord and wept. Turning his face to the wall was like bowing down to the ground. This and his prayer and weeping were signs that he was humble before the Lord. Isaiah had not gone far, only into the middle court, or it may mean to the middle part of the city, when the Lord sent him back to tell the king that He would add fifteen years to his life

I wanted to share this story because this is part of my prayer to God.  I pray for healing but I have also prayed for God to lengthen my days.  He is answering my prayer.  I got the results from my MRI.  It shows that the pancreas part is stable but a new lesion was found on my liver.  1.1cm in size.  Please know that this does not bother me.  I know my God hears my prayers and they are being answered with out a doubt in my mind.  God is Good and His mercy endures forever!  He will do His Will in His time and in His Way! 

Just wanted to share my results with everyone.  I haven't talked with the doctor yet about this.  I will see him on Tuesday.  I went to the hospital and got a copy of my MRI report so my interpretation and his may be different.  I will keep you posted on what the Doctor says.

Love you all

Keep Looking Up!!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment