Monday, February 13, 2012

Life

This morning as I watch the news and so much of it is on the life of Whitney Houston, I am reminded once again of the uncertainty of life.  She did not know when she checked into that hotel room that she would never physically check out.  Life is short...really it is.  Even if you are lucky enough to live to 90 and beyond it is still short.  So get the most of every day while you can.  A year ago I was given a possibly life shortening diagnosis.  That created a sense of what do I wanna get done in the time that I have.  Oh...there are places I would love to go but I don't have the money for that.  There are things I would do and things I am doing.  There are people I would like to spend more time with and some of that I am doing.  Life goes by so quickly for everyone!  The most important things are making sure you are right with God!!!  (I hope Whitney was) , letting your family know you love them and spending time with them and after that a lot of the other things are just stuff. 

So my advice (as if you asked) is to make sure you are right with God!!!!
Love your family and let them know it
and then tend to the other stuff. 

As for me, I feel I am right with God - nope, I am not perfect in fact I am a work in action.  (He's still working on me to make me what he wants me to be). 

I have an MRI today.  I will let you all know something when I do about the results.  God is Good and I fully expect His spirit will be calming me as I lie there today. 

Love you all

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment