Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost a year since dianosis

Good Afternoon,

I am headed to Caswell once again this weekend and I can't wait.  It is a special place to me and more so because of last year.  I literally checked out of the hospital and came home, got my clothes and went to Caswell.  I got a lot of talking to God done that weekend.  It was truly a blessing.  I came to peace with my new diagnosis sitting on a pier waiting for my dolphins to arrive in the morning.  Every year that I have been to Caswell, I have gone out to the pier as the sun was coming up and watched the dolphins that splash around the end of the pier.  they are so peaceful.  Last year I was crying as I was watching for them and all of a sudden I heard a splash and there they were.  My dolphins.  There is at least 3 or 4 probably more that pop up now and then.  I love seeing them.  they are such awesome animals created by God.  So here I am a year later.  Actually Saturday will be a year for me.  All is good.  My pancreas is stable.  There is a new spot on my liver ????????????? that we are watching and my tumor makers went slightly up to 29 this week.  God is still on top of this and I know without a doubt that His hand is right on mind.  I have peace in knowing this!!!!  It is awesome to know He loves me and cares so much for me.  I love him so too!!!  I don't know where I would be in my life right now if it wasn't for God, His son, and His spirit.  God is good!!!  Way to good for me but I will take his goodness everyday that He offers it.  So I can't wait to get down there tomorrow.  Maybe I'll have another little talk with Jesus.  Sounds like a good idea to me. 

Love you all!!!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment