Sunday, August 21, 2011

Exalt His Name....Make His Name Famous

My Pastor Billie Lawson preached a wonderful message this morning.  It is still echoing in my head.  I like a message that makes you think.  His main scripture was

 Isaiah 12:4
 In that day you will say:
“Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is exalted.
Isaiah 12:4


He talked about the commandments and how we use God's name in vain but the main point of the message was that are we taking the credit for what God has done.  Are we more concern with being famous than God being famous.  I can do nothing except what God gives me strength to do. 

My post today is to say that GOD IS GOOD.  I am still alive because of His Great Love for me.  He is my Healer.  I do believe that He uses the gift of medicine to heal.  I sometimes don't know what to say when people come to me and mention what is going on in my life.  IT'S ALL GOD!  NOTHING BUT GOD.  Do I deserve it.....NO!  Am I a sinner saved by GRACE....YES.  I am slayed by the fact he loves me enough to provide for me, to heal me, to love me.  I do so many things wrong.  No I don't focus my thoughts on Him as I should, No, I don't read my Bible as I should, No, I don't even pray as much as I should.  I feel guilty about that and sometimes I kick it up a notch only to have it die back down.  I am so glad He is forgiving and that He loves unconditionally.  So if you happen to be watching my life story unfold.  Please know that I am the clay and He is the POTTER.  I am nothing without HIM.  All the good in my life is because of HIM.  There is nothing I have done to deserve it.  I just love God and He loves me.  I believe in Him with all my heart, mind and soul and I know there is nothing that He can't do.  I trust Him completely in all things!

Oh How I love the name of Jesus....Oh How I love His name so sweet!!!!

Love you all and Give God the Glory in all things
My numbers are still dropping.  I am at 240 down from 361...to God be the Glory

Please continue to pray for Charles Humphries also.  He is fighting cancer also and at 16 I know it is tough.  Pray for strength, appetite, peace and comfort for him and his family. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up

Tammy W

No comments:

Post a Comment