Thursday, August 11, 2011

The things that fly around in my head! (and its not sawdust)

I have had a lot on my mind since Sunday.  I know that God is working mightily in my life.  I have know doubt about this.  He is blowing me away on a daily basis.  My markers are low.  Scans should be repeated soon and then we will see what happens next.  God will be with me thru out all of these test and appointments.  Our church service on Sunday was awesome!  The youth led us in worship and Hands down "Our God" may be my favorite worship song now.  And if our God is for us then who could ever stop us and if our God is with us then what can stand against.....then what can stand against.  (NOTHING)  God has this!  There was special prayer given at the end of service for Charles Humphries and Mr. Buddy Womack.  I was in tears.  Pastor Billie then said there was a miracle in our midst and he asked where I was.  I raised my hand.  He told the congregation that I was given a death sentence in February (and I was) then I applied for disability and was immediately granted for it which is not normal.  If you look up Pancreatic Cancer its a 5 month longevity.  Here it is 6 months and I feel better and hopefully coming up on the opportunity to stop chemo (oh...how I hope so).  Pastor Billie proclaimed I was healed....I looked at Misty who stood right beside me and said ...I don't know that.  She then told me that God was speaking to Billie and what he was saying was God's word....I need to proclaim it.  I do believe Billie to be a man of God that seeks His face prior to speaking to his sheep.  I know that what I hear in his sermons is coming from my Father God.  So why not claim  He spoke it and it is mine.  I am Healed!!!!  I love God!  He is still asking me to write a book about this.  I will use this blog as a base for it.  I will also use my dream and the responses that I got to it in part of it.  I also had a new dream this week.  I was celebrating a party that I assumed was my birthday but the concern at the party was if i would go swimming because I have been weak enough this year that I did not want to have to climb out of the pool.  I need a 0 degree entry point.  I went swimming and got out and every one was so excited.  In a way I think this was a party symbolizing my healing.  My grandparents that had past on were both present.  My Mom and my Maggie were there.  I have not gotten in a pool but if I get a clear report.  I will jump in and ask that remaining hair to hold on. : )  On a funny note I asked mom about getting into the hurricane tank at the mall but we were afraid that my hair would really be out of control.  Don't want to scare people when I exited the compartment.  LOL.  I  will hold off on that for now. 
Can I tell you another thing that is flying thru my head.  Its called flight of ideas.  yes I was diagnosed.  The Song Our God......
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome and power
Our God, Our God...
And if our God if for us then who can ever stop 
and if our God is for us then what can stand against.
What can stand against.

Love Love love this song. 
God is answering our prayers individually and the prayers of our church.  He is at work and the Devil is not Happy  but nothing can stand against God!  Glad I am on the same rock as He is .  He's my Rock

Love you God!!!
Love you Jesus!!!
Love you Holy Spirit!!!

Your Daughter ..... Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment