Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just to say HI

Well....thought I would write a line or two to say HI!  I had my MRI this afternoon.  I don't know what they saw (sorry) they are not suppose to tell me and I didn't know the person giving me the MRI she was new.  I feel good about it and am at peace no matter the findings.  I really believe we will see that my cancer has shrunk some more or that it is not even there any more at all.  I spent time in the chamber praying that prayer.
It is actually kinda of peaceful in there if you can get over the containment part of it.  I am literally all the way in when I have my pancreas and liver scanned.  If I open my eyes the chamber is literally only a couple of inches from my face.  At least there is air blowing in there.  It can be a little scary actually and I will be honest and say I am usually glad when it is over.  If you notice above I said If I open my eyes, haha, I usually keep them closed so I don't have to notice how close I am to the top of the machine.  I did find myself getting a little nervous today so I started to sing (nope, not out loud) ...Peace, Peace Wonderful Peace....but that didn't quite feel right so I switched to Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.  There's just something about that name.  Jesus, Jesus, Jesus like the fragrance after the rain.  (now that's a peaceful song).  Well enough for now.  I will let you know when I know something - I promise.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment