Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Please Pray

I am copying a post from Jordan Evans that she wrote concerning her husband Jason who is battling Pancreatic Cancer.  He was diagnosed within days of my diagnosis.  Please, Please Pray for him and his family. 

Hi friends,
I'm not looking forward to posting this. As you can tell I'm having kind of a hard time. I am praying so hard for some strength. Jason had his doc appointment yesterday. They are going to set it up so he can have radiation on his neck and possibly his abdomen. The lymph node in his neck is very swollen. After radiation it should get better and improve the range of motion in his neck, it should also improve all the pain he's been having in his back. That was the good news...now here comes the hard news. The docs say in the coming weeks (they believe) Jason will not be able to do much for himself. We are meeting with a hospice nurse soon. The doctors believe Jason's time is limited. We have 4 birthdays in our family in the next 3 months, plus christmas, not to mention extended family members bdays ( 5 of them). We have a bumpy road ahead of us. Where my strength ends, The Lord's begins. <3
- Jordan

This breaks my heart.....Please Pray!
and while you are at it pray for Charles Humphries, the 16 year old that attends my church that has cancer also.  The are planning to amputate the leg that has the cancer.  Pray that God will give this family strength, peace and wrap them in His Love.

Pray for Peggy Bowers still in the ICU at Chapel Hill suffering burns that developed from an allergic reaction. 

My list could continue of people to pray for but God knows their names.  There are a lot of people with illnesses out there.  There are broken families, financial difficulties, mental illnesses that are being faced everyday.  I pray that God will bless...that people will turn to Him and realize how much they need him.  How people do life without Him .... I don't know. 

As I write this I feel guilty that I am doing so well.  No, my journey is not over, God is still working.  I don't know what my outcome will be but I Thank GOD FOR EVERY DAY HE GIVES ME. 

LOVE YOU ALL

KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP LOOKING UP

Tammy



No comments:

Post a Comment