Monday, January 30, 2012

Things that make me smile

Today I was going through some things that I had not seen in a while and they brought a smile to my face. Here is what I found:

A picture of Maggie when she was really little and she looked very fragile - she is not that way now.
A book on praying with scriptures that was highlighted everywhere and it was my grandma's
An old garfield bookmark that said lose my place and I will rearrange your face - that was mine as a teenager.
A letter from Maggie's teacher telling me how good she was in th second grade.
What else makes me smile:
Pictures of my great niece doing anything
My family
My friends
And above all else God makes me smile. I have found my treasure in Him and that is the source of my joy.

So what makes you smile?

"in the middle of my little mess I forget how big I'm blessed."

Love you all

Keep praying and keep looking up

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, you and your unwavering faith make me smile. Thanks and may My Lord Jesus bless you, David, and Maggie always. Larry B.

    ReplyDelete