Friday, July 15, 2011

God is Good

Good Friday Morning,

God is good everyday of my life.  I do not know why He loves me so but He does.  I am not worthy of His love or His mercy but He pours it out on me anyway.  I am thankful to Him for everything.  For all He does and for holding my hand.  Life is uncertain but God gives us certainty in knowing that regardless of what comes our way, if we trust Him we can not go wrong.  He will be right beside us.  I love knowing that without a doubt. 

If you are friends with me on facebook you know that my tumor markers are still falling. (Yay).  Down to 763 now and I started out at over 9000.  Dr. Anderson said we would do a scan soon and possibly back to Duke to determine the next steps.  I am trusting God to lead the way.  I don't expect it to be easy but I just know that His healing and comforting hand will be with me the whole way.  I am weak from the chemo and I can feel this in my bones almost.  It still takes a little more to lift my arms, to lift my legs, to move but I keep going.  As long as God is by my side I will keep moving for He will give me strength. 

Thank you everyone for your prayers!  Keep them coming.  I don't know what the future will bring or what kind of procedures I will have but I pray for wisdom and God's presence so that what is done is exactly what God has planned.  That is what will happen anyway.  God's Will.  I can't ask for anything better than that.  I love you God and can't wait to see what you have in store.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP! 

Love Ya

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment