Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lazy Sundays

Today has been a long day.  It's too hot to do much outside and there is not much going on inside.  I did watch two movies this afternoon after a nap.  I have always liked the movie Beetlejuice and it was on this afternoon.  Even talked Maggie into watching it and for much of the time had 3 girls in the room keeping me company watching it.  Thanks Julia, Libby and Maggie.  They don't know it but having them in the house makes me happy.  It is their energy, their enthusiasm, their joy of life that is wonderful to be around and makes the day better for me. 

We went to church this morning and today was the day for communion.  Thinking of how Christ died for me and by his stripes I am healed.  Thank You Jesus for your gift to me. 

And one more random thought, my niece is in labor right now at the hospital in Goldsboro.  This is Brittany's first child and it will make me a Great Aunt.  (I always have been one of those.)  Can't wait to get the news that Levi Pressley is here.  Praying for her safe arrival and for Brittany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment