Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tumor Markers are down......PRAISE THE LORD

I went today to have my pump taken off and my tumor markers are down.  I am currently at 1945 having started at over 9000.  That's progress.  That's God!  He's still working and He's not done with me yet.  I thank Him for all He has done for me.  He is so Good.  He is meeting all my needs mentally, physically and spiritually.  He is an Awesome God! 

If you do not know Him or trust Him, please rethink that.  I couldn't be on this journey without Him.  He is walking with me everyday.  I am not worthy of His love but He loves me and is continuing to bless me.  Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

On a last note, I can't wait to pick up Maggie from camp tomorrow.  I sure have missed her this week but I know she has had a good time at camp.  Can't wait to give her my news. She will be happy.

Thanks again for all the prayers.  This blog is proof that they are working!  So.....

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment