Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Day to Praise the King!

I love Sundays....I love church.  There are not many things that are better than teaching, telling, singing, learning and praising our God.  Actually I can't think of nothing Better.  If you are sad, praise Him. 
If you are sick, praise Him
If you are lonely, praise Him
If you are angry, praise Him
If you are confused, praise Him
If you are lost, praise Him
If you are broken hearted, Praise Him.
And definitely, if you are happy, Praise Him
In all things Praise Him.
He will turn all the bad things in to Good.
Sundays make me happy partially for those reasons.  No matter my state mentally, physically or emotionally.  If I just throw myself into worship, I feel better.  So I do and I did today.  (Actually I did yesterday too)
What a wonderful weekend.  Yes, I could be stressed and let the worries of tomorrow cloud my day but I am choosing the Joy of the Lord to be my strength. 
God is Good and His love endures forever. 
Praise opportunities are everywhere.  Walk outside on a beautiful day and praise him.  I went to showcase of stars at JCC and found an opportunity to praise HIM.  Actually a performance there took my breath away.
Then to Interstate Ministries that evening to sing with the WMBC choir and oh....what an opportunity to praise him. 
And Now Sunday....yes more time to praise him. 
I wholeheartedly will tell you that if you are down, depressed, don't know where to turn or you situation seems hopeless.  JUST PRAISE HIM!  He will cast a light on your praise and your days will be brighter.
Praise Him NOW!!!
and say a prayer for me.  Off to Duke in the AM to see what the wonderful doctors up there can come up for me.  I feel God opened this door so I am going thru it.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment