Monday, March 28, 2011

LOVE

I probably have said this before but it is worth saying again.  God's love is BLOWING me away.  He is drowning me in his love and I love being flooded with it.  I can't even begin to tell anyone exactly how it feels because it is overwhelming, it is heart filling, it is pure joy, pure strength, and pure happiness.  Why He Loves me so I do not know.  I do not deserve it.  I have done nothing special to earn it.  I just simply know that HE is my Father,  I know His son died for me, I asked for forgiveness for my sins and now the FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT are always at my side.  OHHHHHHHHH  What an awesome thing!  My God is an awesome God.  Jesus - the name does speak peace to my soul, and the Spirit - what can I say I know it lives within me and is fighting with me.  OH HOW I LOVE THEM.  THEY ARE AWESOME - ALL THREE. 
and then there is the love of God in others that overflows to me.  no, still not deserving but it is God's gift to me.  Oh How He Loves Me!!!!! 
The love of my family, the love coming from friends, the love from my church family, and the love of my work family is part of the reason I am blown away.  Even as Christians we don't always show love, sometimes we forget but I can tell you that right now all I see is love coming from every direction.  God is truly behind it all and I thank Him for it.  There is strength, support and peace in Love!  Thank you God for the gift of love.  God YOU ROCK and I couldn't and wouldn't wanna face all of this without you!  Thank You Lord for your blessings on Me! 
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment