Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everyday is Something New!

I didn't get on here on Wednesday because Wednesdays are busy for me.  Between work, then home, then church, it seems there is little time.  I am actually finding it hard to get alot of things done.  Work has it own requirements (and yes, I am still working).  There are things I wanna do at home and I wanna be at church because I love it there!!!  So I guess my life will wind down now that the weekend is almost here.  Tomorrow I will be at Duke to have an Endoscopic procedure that will look at my pancreas.  (Yay Me). Then there is Winter Jam on Saturday and Church on Sunday.  Portacath will go in on Monday and I guess Chemo next week. 
Busy, busy, busy.....and in the midst of all that I have had a lot of things running around my head.  Actually it is probably alot like the Daytona 500 in my head.  So many things to think of, so many things to do and then there is the realization that I can't do everything when I just simply don't feel good.  Well, I shall do what I can and the rest will be done when it can. 
One thing I do seem to be able to do is Praise MY King!  Thru all of this, God is still showing His Glory.  He is everywhere.  I see HIM in daily life.....I don't have the time right now to share....but give me a day or two and I will.  God is at work in this Child's life and I can't wait to see what He does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment