Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daily Blessing

This blog is truly a testimony to God and His daily provisions for me and my family.  Never in a million years did I think I would see God manifest Himself in the way that He has in the past couple of weeks.  There are literally times that I no sooner speaks something than the confirmation I need is in the next thing I hear.  It is amazing.  Yes, I still have some ?'s about all of this and Yes I DO TRUST GOD but I learned from Moses that it is alright to ? Him....it is His way of teaching us.  My prayers somedays are more of daylong conversations with Him.  They all start with I love YOU GOD!  (cause I do) and then who knows what I might talk about next.  Sometimes it is the same thing I said the last time and then sometimes something new strikes my heart and off I go in to a talk with My Father.  It always brings peace even when it doesn't bring answers.  Prayers don't have to be formal....He just wants to hear from His children.  In much the same way as I pick up the phone almost everyday and talk to my mom, God wants us to open our mouth, our mind, our soul and talk to him.  It doesn't even have to be verbalized....just thought.  Mental telepathy, if its actively in you mind and not hidden in your heart He sees those wheels spinning and He knows His child is thinking of this and who knows maybe they are gonna finally give it to him.  See, he knows what is on your heart, he knows what is hidden there.  He just wants to hear it or better yet for you to give it to Him!  I LOVE HIM more and more each day.  Give Him Your Heart....He will make it new.
o.k. so all that written above is not about my title (well maybe alittle about my title) but I had to share the LOVE FIRST because His daily blessings are showing me how much He loves me!!!
Just today I went to work.....just for a 1/2 day.  I had a bad night pain wise but I had already determined I was going in so in I went.  While there I was blessed to see my friends that I love and that love me so and that is a blessing in itself but the specific one I wanna mention is my trip to our pharmacy.  I dropped off my prescription yesterday for pain medicine.  Upon going to pick it back up today me and the Pharmacist (Donna) got into a discussion about my side effects from the meds I was taking and about a bible study we both attend on Monday nights.  She asked about me going and I told her that I would try to be there next Monday night but was a little worried about sitting for 2 hours but that maybe a pillow behind my back would be the right thing for me.  We talked about other things and then I headed to my department.  Upon arrival back I was called to see if I was in my office.  The pharmacy had prepared me a basket with all kinds of goodies inside.  There was a PILLOW, candy for dry mouth, books to read - two of them had actually been recommended to me to be read and other things for dry skin, lips etc.  It was a care package full of love.  What truly blew me away was the pillow.  I just got it out of my mouth....literally and then there it was.  That's God...working thru others!  So thank you God for your provisions to me!!!  You ROCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing all of this! You are loved! We are surrounded by God's love and wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to hear how God is actively working in your life and taking care of you. My husband and I are praying for your healing. I am Suzanne Littleton's aunt.
    Sending love..

    ReplyDelete