Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Sunday Morning!

Yes, it is Sunday...one of my favorite days.  This Sunday however I will spend sitting in a recliner at my house just chilling.  What a tiring end of the week it has been.  Oh Well that is done with.  Now it is time to get better and move on.  I can say that during all of this I have gone back to my friend Kristy's prayer the other Wednesday night about the manna for each day.  That has helped me thru alot of times the last couple of days.  While on the table in one of those rooms at Duke I remember calling out to God saying ....o.k. now it is time for the manna for this day.  : )  I think everyday I have reached that point where I just needed the manna for that day.  Life is tough and sometimes the things going on in our life make it tougher - But God is Good and He is right there beside me.  No, I don't understand all of this, Couldn't explain it if I tried, I just know that for whatever reason, this is what I am facing and God will be right beside me the whole way.  How people get thru this without God, I do not know.  I am thankful that I know Him, that I trust Him and that He Loves ME!!!! 
I now have a tube sticking out of my right side that has a drainage bag attached to catch bile from my liver that was not draining correctly.  So draining it is doing.  Drain, drain, drain....it is working.  Yay for that.  Don't know what this week will bring.  I was once again placed on the schedule for my portacath on Monday but when they decided to keep me at Duke then my appointment was cancelled so I guess one day this week I will be getting that done.  Then comes chemo.  Keep Praying....Keep Looking Up. 
I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from,
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and Earth. 
He's Helping ME every step of the way.  He has not decreased my steps (at least not that I am aware of) and he has not changed its course but I know that He is helping me each and every step, each and every day.
I still love my God and He still loves ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment