Monday, March 14, 2011

I Stand Amazed!

I stand amazed at the provisions of my God.  The daily blessings he pours out on me.  It has been a very long day.  Up way early because I could not sleep. (imagine that) and then to Duke to meet Dr. Hope Uronis (love that first name) and then home again.  Yes I have had quite a bit of pain today.  I think perhaps because she pushed on my stomach some.  Who knew the pancreas was in the shape of a fish?  Not me and yes the place I hurt the most when pushed is exactly where it resides.  And then who wants to eat liver at the Golden Corral when your own liver is acting up.  Anyway....that's the funny part of my day.
I enjoyed meeting Dr. Uronis and everyone there was wonderful.  What a great way to start a day that could have been filled with depressing news.  But I feel that it is all God's plan.  He is in control.   Complete control.
Another thing that happened today was that I received two different messages today as to the interpretation of my dream.  Both people who do not know each other gave me the same interpretation.  Can I also tell you that while I had not come to a complete analysis of the dream I had determine that the lion in my dream is not the cancer.  The lion was God!  Is God!  Yes I think my cancer is roaring and yes you can still compare it to a lion but I know that the lion in my dream was far more powerful than any other.  I felt no fear and on facebook I have changed my profile picture to a lion and a lamb.  In that picture I find peace.  He is my lion.  What amazes me is the interpretation...that I had started to come to that realization by meditation myself.  Also that 2 other people confirmed it....or I should say completely sealed it for me.  It takes me back to everytime I read the story of Moses and I read how he goes on the mountain top and he comes back radiating so much so that the israelites can not look on His face.  He has to use a veil to cover himself.  That is awesome!  In my dream, I consider this to be a similar circumstance.  Face to face with God figuratively in a dream and I believe now in life I am radiating because of it.  He has already sealed my fate and my job is to watch him, look to him, trust him and be obedient to him.  He Has This!!!  Nothing else can change that!  I am still thinking alot about all of this.  Please pray for the proper words to share this with everyone.  I know without a doubt that God is still calling me to share and to shine.  Everyone I meet will know I am trusting him and I can tell you everywhere I go I have the opportunity to tell them about HIM.  God is So Good To ME!!!  I STAND AMAZED that He cares so much for me.  That for one He sought me and bought me with his redeeming grace.  That he pursued me approx 5 years ago to get me back in His arms, and that He has steadily offered the discipleship studies, sermons, lessons, and friends that I needed to grow me.  I have faced some other issues in the past couple of years that require dependence on Him but this is gonna take complete dependence.  I am Standing on that Solid Rock.  Yoked with Jesus, hand in hand with God and filled with His Spirit.  Ready to face the future.
Keep praying and keep looking above.
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. And radiate is exactly what you do! Shine on my sister, shine on!

    ReplyDelete