Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Here We Go!

Oh what peace I already feel in even beginning to write my story down.  So I know it is a God thing.  He wants me to do this....so I will.  Before I start I will go ahead and tell you that the days to come will be the telling of a love story.  Nope not a harlequin romance or any hollywood movie.  But the story of a girl who grows in to adulthood and as she grows her love for her creator grows even more.  God has always been there for me.  Of that I am completely convinced.  I have said over the past couple of days that He knew me before I was born, He knows me now and only He knows the day that He will call me home to meet him.  Oh what a blessed day that will be.  I will not write a whole lot right now because church beckons.  Yes it is Wednesday night and off to church I go.  So stay posted.  I have a story I need to tell.  It is one worth repeating and it is the Awesome story of God's love for me and the love that He has for you if you will just open your hearts, eyes and minds to receive it and experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment