Monday, June 13, 2011

All the way to Calvary

All the way to Calvary, He went for me, He went for me, He went for me, All the way to Calvary He went for me, He went to set me free.  And though I had so many, many sins Jesus took them all a way and He pardon me.  And though I had so many, many sins Jesus took them all a way and He pardon me.  (singing in my head and now typing it out.)  What a Glorious savior!  And YES I AM GONNA PRAISE HIM!

I qualified for chemo today.  Yay Me!  Got the pump sitting beside me and my computer for the rest of the chemo to go in over the next 40plus hours.  Will go back on Thursday to get a shot to boost my White Blood Cells.  (a $10,000 shot)  Thank God for insurance huh???  Any way that is my day.

I am still singing How Great thou Art......cause He is Great and I am letting the joy of the Lord flow thru my soul just like a water faucet that has been left turned on.  Don't get close to me if you don't wanna get wet.  I might just splash you with some living water that will put joy in your soul too. 

Love you all and may God Bless each and everyone one of you!!!!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP! 

I lift my eyes until the hills, where does my help come from, my help comes from the Lord, Maker of Heaven and Earth.  (That's why we keep looking up)

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment