Thursday, June 16, 2011

???

Don't have much to say today.  I have been feeling a little weak lately and don't know why.  They told me at the Cancer Center it could be the cumulative effect of the chemo catching up with me.  I got my Neulasta shot today to boost my immune system.  Last time that made me feel better.  Don't know if the shot did it last time or if it was just me feeling better but maybe in a day or two I will perk up.  Pray for strength for me. 

You know I still have some weepy times that hit at random.  It hit in the cancer center today.  Don't know why.  Sometimes everything hits all at one time.  What's going on in my body, what's going on in my life, how everything has changed and the uncertainty of what's gonna happen in the future.  Just like that it will hit, I will cry and then I am o.k.  I guess it is the mind and body's way of dealing with things.  Today was a short cry.  As soon as the tears came they went.  Maybe its getting easier to reassure myself that everything will be o.k.  Cause everything is gonna be o.k.  Reminds me of a song......

Everythings gonna be, be allright,
Everythings gonna be, be allright,
Since the Lord came down and saved my soul,
Everything has been allright.

I love God and I know He loves me and He is working all of this out in His Way in His Time and according to His Will.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment