Monday, June 20, 2011

Girls

Today has been a good day.  I have felt pretty good and except for being a little weaker than the old me and being unable to eat what use to be good food it has been a good day.  Oh well, my toast, applesauce, cereal and pasta salads will have to do for now.  At least there is something in my stomach and I am content.  Oops almost forgot a wonderful watermelon.  David saw the watermelon that had been cut up in the grocery store and oh my goodness.  We bought a pack of "heart of watermelon" that was cut into squares and we ate it on the way home from the grocery store.  It was so good and it was actually cold.  Didn't know the refrigerated area of fruit section worked that well.  Well enough about food.

I had a house full of girls for most of the day.  With Maggie and Olga here they are entertainment but then 2 friends came over and we had a house full.  From pool time to just plain play time it was fun watching them and at least occupied my time since David was helping a friend work today.  I wish I had their energy and loved their giggles and happy laughter.  It was Great! 

Next, can I say that on Sunday I got the message very clearly from several different places that "Joy comes in the morning".  I know that at times I get down from all the stuff going on in my life but God sent me reassurance on Sunday about the joy that results from serving and trusting in him.  Yes, Life is not exactly fair it seems and I don't know the future but it doesn't matter.  I don't need to know the future, I only have to trust him for one day at a time.  He will meet me every morning and stay with me all day through.  Life may seem uncertain right now because each day brings something different but I can be reassured that it will all end in joy!  I feel that very strongly.  Joy will come in the morning!  I have asked God to heal me and know that alot of people are asking him to do the same thing.  I have even asked him to tell me if he would ......today, tomorrow or next month, and have not received an answer.  The only thing I know for certain is that He is God and he is helping me everyday.  And my answer Sunday morning was that Joy will come in the morning!!!!!  I love you God and that joy is already in my heart just from knowing you. 

One more thing!  Can I say that due to being out of work and not knowing the financial future of my life during some of this time I have had my doubts about things.  I don't know why I doubt things because God has been there every step of the way.  Go God!  If you knew the details of it all you would be amazed too but suffice it to say that God Has This!  He has All of THIS!  And I should never doubt him again.  If you hear me say that I do doubt him, or if I write something that makes you think I am doubting God.....feel free to remind me of this entry in my blog.  God amazes me! 

Enough for today......Love you all!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Tammy we know you are very strong.Your Faith in God will get you threw this.Lloyd and I love you and are praying for you and your family. Take Care Mrs.Judy and Lloyd

    ReplyDelete