Thursday, June 9, 2011

Get off Google

I had a wake up call from a dear cousin yesterday.  She is concerned about me and Loves me a whole lot and the feeling is mutual.  We are close in age and she has her own health concerns that she has been dealing with for a couple of years so she has been through some of the feelings I am experiencing.  So she sent me a text yesterday and told be to quit looking up all this stuff about my disease and to get back to my favorite book.  Slap my hands or even bop me upside of the head cause you know Thanks I needed that!  Not even being funny.  She is exactly right.  I needed that.  I do need to quit looking at all the processes, the survivors, the treatments, the complications.  I know enough now to know this disease that I can quit fixating on it and get back to HIS WORD.   His Word is where the answers lie, so I can quit looking elsewhere.  Thanks Cheryl.  That's was sent from HIM thru you and I really needed it.  God is good and I am so glad He is Patient. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up and I will do the same and start Digging into His Word. 

Love You All

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment