Sunday, June 12, 2011

Still Praising!

I am still praising God over my news from Friday so when the choir started out with How Great Thou Art/How Great is Our God, I lost it.  My God is so great and everything that is happening in my life is a result of His love for me.  I do not know why He loves me so much but I am amazed and in awe of His love for me.  God is Good all the time and He has been especially good to me.  I want to shout it from the rooftops.  I wished everyone knew the REAL God.  That He is actively working in our lives each day.  I know alot of people go to church.  They sing of God, they pray to God but do they experience God, do they rely on God and do they fully trust him to provide from day to day.  I find at this point in my life the need to trust him everyday.  O how I love HIM and Oh How He loves me!  Yes Markers down from 9,000 to start with to 2900 now.  That's GOD!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE YA!

KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP LOOKING UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment