Wednesday, June 29, 2011

God is here everyday

This is part of my Jesus calling devotion for today.  (this devotion you read as if Jesus is speaking to you directly:
Anxiety stems from asking the wrong question:  "If such and such happens, can I handle it?" 
The true question is not whether you can cope with whatever happens, but whether you and I together can handle anything that occurs.  It is this you and I together factor that gives you confidence to face the day cheerfully. 

Starting the day off with God makes any day better.  I know this to be true.  So glad He meets me in the mornings and stays with me all day long.  God is good.  God is great! 

Just as an fyi about chemo, they increased one of my chemo drugs yesterday.  I feel o.k today a little nauseated but I have pills for that and they seem to be working.  I keep praying that this chemo that is running thru my veins is killing the cancer.  I guess I will find out from my chemo markers tomorrow if we have gone down any or not.  (I hope so)  It would be a great thing to tell my Maggie when I pick her up at camp on Friday.  Can't wait to see her.  She makes me smile just by being Maggie and I miss here when she is not around but wouldn't deny her the opportunity to go to camp for anything in the world.  I loved camp myself as a child. 

Thanks for all the prayers on chemo day and every day.

Keep on Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment