Friday, June 24, 2011

Funny Question

I was thinking yesterday morning after I went outside and thought I had been bit by a mosquito......if a mosquito bites me right now will it die?  I have chemotherapy running thru my veins and I wouldn't think that would be good to the health of an insect that is so little.  Not that I am concerned for the little pests mind you.  Just wondering if they can survive biting me now.  ???? I'll let you know if one happens to land on me and falls over on my arm : )

Today has been a good day again.  Went with Maggie and Olga to my mom's house and from there we took them bowling.  They had fun and my nephew Brandon won both times.  His first game he had 3 strikes.  Way to go Brandon.  I would have liked to have bowled but don't think I have the strength for a whole game.  Anyway, it was fun to watch them have fun.  We left there and went to Walmart.  I don't think there is ever a reason not to go to Walmart.  If you are bored.....go to Walmart....why not.

Well, we are at the weekend.  I don't know what we have planned other than hang out here on Saturday and on Sunday go to church and take Maggie to camp.  I am gonna miss her but wouldn't let her miss camp.  I loved camp growing up and attended camp from the time I was 10 till I was 20 probably.  I loved summer church camp.  It was always a great time.  And I, like Maggie went right by myself most years and just made friends when I got there.  I was a year or two older than everyone at my church so I was in different camps than they were but that was o.k.  Once you got there everyone was your friend.  That's how it is with Maggie and I am thankful for that.  She makes friends very easily.

Well, let me go.  I have a belarussian child looking over my shoulder saying "whatcha doing?"  My answer "writing" to which she walked away.  I really think she wants this computer. 

Thanks for all the prayers.....keep them coming and keep looking up. 

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment