Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm still here

Didn't know it had been Monday since I posted anything.  Nothing has changed in my life.  Still staying at home with the girls during the day.  We ventured out to my mom's on Wednesday and hung out with her and that is what we have planned to do tomorrow.  Maggie is packing for camp next week.  (she can't wait). 

I have chemo next on Tuesday.  Back to the every other Tuesday thing.  It's funny how when I am feeling good on the off chemo week that I wonder if there isn't something else I could be doing to stop this stuff.  It just seems like a waste of time but then I know my body could not take an every week chemo.  I would be totally worn out if that were the case.  As it is my body feels tired alot of the time.  I can walk and do things but I can tell my body doesn't have the get up and go it used to.  Last night when we got home from church it was pouring rain so we ran inside.  Ran (ha) my body won't move that fast and those big drops were landing right on my scalp.  My hair has gotten so thin that the water could make direct contact.  What a feeling!  Time for a hat huh??? 

Well that's all I got for now.  God is Good and He's still working on Me!  (I know this to be true)

Love you all!

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment