Monday, June 27, 2011

Computer issues

There has been a delay in me writing because right now I don't have as much computer access.  My computer charger cord quit working and I couldn't charge it.  Maggie has her own laptop but between her and Olga using it I am the 3rd in line.  David has a laptop and I get on it some but haven't taken the time to blog.  So here I sit while he is at scouts blogging.  I took my computer to the geeks at the Geek Squad and they suggested a new one.  (Yay Me).......so I am getting a new one......tomorrow possibly.

Nothing new is going on right now.  I feel good other than my body being physically weak.  I can't move as fast as I used to.  My right hand is still feeling half asleep most of the time - that is a result of the chemo - too bad I am right handed.  So far the right hand issue hasn't stopped me from doing anything.  I can still write, type and use it for the most part.  Pray that it continues to cooperate.

Tomorrow is chemo day.   I am o.k. with that.  It is a fact of life for me right now and it is what is killing this cancer....so Let's Go to Chemo!  I still appreciate all the prayers I can get on chemo day.  Pray for strength, no sickness, and quick recovery.  I am supposed to go to the mountains next Tuesday and I really want to get there.

One other thought, God is Good and I don't know why He loves me so much.  I know that there are those that don't understand His love completely.  I don't understand it completely but I know that anytime I pray even when I am upset with him....I finish my prayers feeling his complete love for me.  Thank you God for loving me!  Thank you for your Son!  Thank you for your Spirit!  If you don't think He loves you spend some time in His word and in Prayer.  I promise you if you let Him he will drown you in His love.  You have to be open to it and want it and then He will pour it on. 


 One other thing....My cell number has changed.  I have sent texts out but I am not sure everyone got it.  The new number is 919-208-0109.  The other number that some have is my work cell number and I need to get everyone using the new number because I will be turning the work cell in shortly. 

Love you all,

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. call goo roo computers here in pine level. they fixed my computer with same problem. Miss you lots and love your blog! Wendy Phillips

    ReplyDelete