Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home Alone

Home alone while Maggie and David go pick up Olga for 6 weeks.  Should be a fun filled 6 weeks to come.  At least Maggie won't be bored.  For those that don't know Olga she is our child that we have brought from Belarus the past 2 summers so this makes it her 3 summer with us.  I am looking forward to seeing her.  Didn't think I could make the journey although sitting here I have had no problems with my chemo this time (Praise the Lord) but with my lower WBC's didn't want to expose myself in the airport to international germs.  That and my pump is still running. 

Nothing special going on right now.  No new news to say.  God is still Good, He always has been good and always will be good.  How awesome is that .  I love God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I will get busy doing something like folding clothes (UGH) 

Love you all

Keep Praying and Keep Looking up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment