Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh How He Loves ME!

Jesus loves me this I know.  For the Bible tells me so.  Little ones to him belong, they are weak but He is strong.  YES JESUS LOVES ME....YES JESUS LOVES ME, YES JESUS LOVES for the Bible tells me so.  I am amazed with the love He has for me.  How do I know He loves me.  Answered prayers.  My drainage tube coming out was answered prayers.  Finding out that 2 different people were praying for me to have peace at times that I needed Peace is a God thing and proves that He loves me.  It is amazing to hear that God placed it on some one's heart to all of a sudden pray for me.  I was told that twice if not 3 times over the past couple of days.  Thank you God for your love.  Thank you for obedient people that will pray when they feel the tug to pray. I felt peace at times when I could have been stressed out.  Yes I was stressed at times too.  I will not say I was the princess of peace cause I was not.  I was afraid, I was fearful and I asked why Me?  But God was there!  and that is how I know that He loves me.  O' How He Loves Me........and you know what He loves you too! 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment