Friday, April 15, 2011

A Beautiful Day!

Here I sit in a house with walls all around.  I've been out.  Had to actually go get a shot to boost my WBC's.  It's a little frustrating to know I'm off.  There are 100 things I would love to do.  In my house, in my yard, in my life, and here I sit.  Without the energy to do them.  But I will rest in the time God says rest.  That's what He is saying.  Rest.....so rest I shall.  No, woe is me.  Just whatcha wanna talk about God.  Whatcha want me to think about God!  Is there a word to be said or to be written that I must share.  I am here.  Ears are open, eyes are open, heart in open.  Pour it in and I will pour it out if tell me what to pour.  I am an open vessel.
Love you God!  Love you Jesus!  Love you Holy Spirit!

thank you for you strength and encouragement.  You Rock!!!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment