Monday, April 11, 2011

Isaiah and me

Good evening......Here's a praise.  I worked all the way thru a BSF Lesson tonight.  YAY ME!  I am a few weeks behind because of my difficulty concentrating but I decided to pray to God for clarity, to come out of the fog I was living in and to experience life, to be able to concentrate, and to read.  In the last 24 hours I have gotten all my BSF notes together and work thru Week 24's homework.  That is where I had gotten before losing concentration but now it is done.  Welcome back in to my mind Isaiah and the Servant.  In this portion of scripture Isaiah is describing our Christ as He goes to the cross.  How appropriate for Easter.  How wonderful for me.  Isaiah 52.  That was my meal tonight served by the Father and it has made me so happy to accomplish this.  Thanks for all those prayers said on behalf of me to concentrate.  He answered once again.  YAY GOD!!!    Jesus took on sin, illness, our transgressions, our iniquities and all and died and destroyed them so that we could all be with him.  I believe!!!!  Do YOU???

One other thing (Amber if you are reading hope you are not disappointed) but I taught myself the granny square crochet last night.  I am so happy with that too.  I am making myself a lap blanket out of a huge granny square and using some left over yarn that I think is pretty.  Next up....is a special surprise for a special person.   But Amber if you are reading this we still are hooking  (LOL ) up next week.  ?Thursday night to do whatever.  Maybe we can teach ourselves to knit, crochet, latch hook, (Hahaha)  all of them involve a hook.  Love you! 

That's enough of all that.

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

1 comment:

  1. As long as we are hooking up I am happy for you! Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete