Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter - The gift of Life

In Christ Alone


There in the ground His body lay

Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

Today is the reminder of the eternal life that we are all offered.  Jesus died for our sins and if we accept, believe and confess then we are saved.  I have done all the above.  That is what gives me great Peace.  My life will never end.  Yes the physical one may but the spiritual one will continue on.  God is Great.  His love endures forever and our lives can too.  Put your trust in HIM and have eternal life. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment