Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

It's been a rough 2 days.  It started after I finished blogging on Tuesday.  It was tough.  I received my 4th med and then I was sick....before we even finished I got sick.  Yesterday was a blur and I had to wear a pump home for 46 hours which I got off this afternoon.  I haven't been able to keep stuff down so they gave me more fluids and meds this afternoon.  I have a shot to get tomorrow and if I need more fluids that are gonna it me up again with fluids and meds.  Yay Me!!!  There is good news.  My tuber markers are down from 9000 to 5000 which is way good and means the chemo is working on the bad stuff.  Yay.

Still trusting in God, still knowing where my strength comes from and trusting completely in him.  God is Good....all the Time.  Keep Praying and Keep Looking up.

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. great news! still praying for the sickness to ease up so you can at least keep down some fluids! love ya! kristy

    ReplyDelete