Friday, April 29, 2011

Weakness

Don't know why but today I feel the weakest I have the whole time.  No nausea, no pain, just simply no energy.  I am drinking, I am eating, I am sleeping but just still feel sleepier.  Guess I just keep giving way and sleep. 

Don't have alot to say other than I have been talking to God about alot lately.  Waiting on the billboard answer but trusting he will reveal all by and by.  The uncertainty is not fun.  But I still trust God is in control.  I just wish I could jump out of my chair, hop in my car and go where ever I want to.  Go to work in the mornings, come home cook supper, clean up, chill and sleep.  Life has changed for ever perhaps. 

So today I am sending out a prayer request.  Pray for acceptance of my ?new normal.  Maybe its not permanent, maybe its temporary. We shall see

Leaning on the everlasting arms.  (I am) 
]
Keep Praying
and Keep Looking UP

No comments:

Post a Comment