Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Shout Out to the Caregivers

Can I just say that God blessed me with exactly the right people in my life.  From my Mom to David, I am blessed.  My mom and her gentle spirit willing to do whatever I need her to do without complaint or regard to time.  She wants to be with me to help me to care for me and sometimes I don't wanna take advantage of her so I don't call.  That however is not what she wants.  I am her Baby Girl and now is the time to swing into action.  I know if my daughter were facing the same thing I would be doing everything I could to make her life easier in every way possible.  I gotta remember to put myself in my Mom's shoes and remember how I would feel and then allow her to be apart of of all of this.  And apart of this she is,  she has been at my doctor's appointments, she was with me a chemo, she comes and helps me here.  I love my mom and I can't help thanking God for putting the perfect people in my life for me.  He holds the Plan!  He knows it all.  Even before I was born, He knew who my parents would need to be.  YAY GOD.  My mom provides physical support when it comes to environment, encouragement, just plain old talking, and whatever I need.  She Rocks!!!!
David on the other hand is a whole different support and the 2 of them make the whole.  David is the take charge medical person.  He is by my side for dressing changes, line flushes, to assists with side effects in any way possible.  To get my meds, encourage me to take my meds and to make sure my daily needs are medically met.  I can not imagine facing this without any one of them.  I am so sorry to both of them that they are facing this with me but am so Thankful to God that they are facing this with me.  Holding me hand.  Once again, God knew what he was doing.  For me and David, the road has been rocky at times but God kept us together for a reason and it could be for such a time as this.  I honestly can tell you he took it to a different level today and for that I am thankful. 
So Mom....if you are reading this .....Thank You from the Bottom of My Heart!  I am so glad God gave me to you!  I can not even imagine a better mom in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and YOU ARE THE BEST MOM IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.  and I know you are my only mom but that's because God planned it that way.  TAMMY AND DOROTHY!!!!  a long time ago when we were but twinkles His eyes.  Take it even further back than that and you get to Grandma and Granddaddy and it will truly blow you away!  God is SO GOOD AND SO PERFECT!  OH HOW I LOVE HIM.
AND David if you are reading this.....Thank You too from the Bottom of My Heart!  I am so glad God gave me to you!  I can't imagine a better person to face this with at this time in my life.  I can't imagine a Better person to face the whole rest of my life with.  Just think God had us in mind to and He kept us together for 18 years this year.  I can't imagine a better husband in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.  and once again I know you are my only husband but God planned it that way DAVID AND TAMMY!!!! 
Now to quote a little Randy Travis (cause Mom I know you love Him ; )
"I'm gonna love you forever
forever and ever amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment