Friday, April 1, 2011

Wiped Out!!!!

I had my first official chemo on Tuesday and had to wear a pump for 46 hours after going in.  That came off yesterday at 1300.  I fully intended to attempt to go to work today but my body stopped me in my tracks.  Oh Well...that happens!!!  I decided not to go to see TobyMac tonight due to the crowd, the walking, and my general state of health.  My child was not very happy but I just could not do it.  I know she is having a ball there!!!  It is the 3rd time she has seen him since October.  I guess you you say she is a fan.  Hopefully each day I will get stronger and by Monday I will be working everyday until my next chemo.  Say a prayer for me!  I know my strength comes from the LORD and I am depending on Him daily.  I don't have a lot to say today but I wanted to at least post an update!  Thanks for continuing to read.  Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment