Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thanks for this ~~~~ Thanks for that!

This is a blog of thanks.  Yes...once again.  Count your blessings, name them one.  Nope not doing that tonight, but I could start.  Nope, this is a thanks for WATER.
Yes Water.
There is not many times these days that I don't step in a shower with the hot water flowing and say, "Thank you God for hot water".  It is instantaneous, Then I get tickled and think thanks for the water and the endless hot water heater that gives me the HOT WATER.   There are not many things that feel as good these days as getting in that Hot shower.  I literally stand there forever.  The water feels so good.  It soothes aches, it washes away the day in a sense.  I was previously a shower in the morning person but now cause I move slower I do my shower in the evening so I can get going in the morning.  And mostly because I want to spend a long time in there.  : )  I would have to get up an hour earlier everyday if I did the morning shower thing.  Any way Thank you God for HOT WATER and even our conversations that occur during those 30 to 40 minute sessions (seriously, its that long).  But the thanks turns into more thanks, which turns to praise which turns to prayer.  Nothing wrong with that!  YAY GOD!

Now for the opposite thanks for cold water.  One of my chemo meds causes me not to be able to drink cold stuff but over the past couple of days that sensation has toned down and I am drinking ice water.  YAY.  now that quenches your thirst.  Not lukewarm or hot.  Ice cold water - nothing like it going right down your pipes.  So thank you for cold water also.  Ain't God good!!!

Yes this was thanks for the same thing, just two different versions of it.  Hot and Cold Water.  Yes this post is Random, but so am I.  And yes God is Good, and He never changes.  He always satisfies.  Yay God.  You are AWESOME!

That's all folks

Love you all
Keep praying and keep looking up.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment