Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Can I Say?

Truly I sit here tonight thinking what can I say?  I have listened to the the Contemporary Christian Channel all afternoon.  Right now the song is
God is in control - Beautiful song but afraid I don't know all the word to that one
Now comes Mandisa:  Stronger
"When the waves are taking you under
hold on a little longer
he knows that this will only make you stronger
It not gonna last forever
'things can only get better
this will only make you stronger

Now is Lincoln Brewster Today is the Day! - I am rocking.

Its been another beautiful day!  I have spent it at my moms and she has been an excellent nurse.  We have had a couple of bumps in the road but we have handled them.  Thank God for my mom.  She is awesome.  I will always say that God gave her especially to me cause It was His Plan.  I know it.....no other mom would have done.  I have exactly the right mom for me.  She loves me, she prays with me, and prays for me, I know at times her heart is breaking also but she is a trooper.  That's a God thing too.  She loves HIM, she trusts Him and she believes in Him with all her heart.  Thank you God for my Mom!  For her peaceful, calm spirit.  For her gentle reliance on you.  For her Faith and for putting her in my life.  You are a Perfect God and you gave me the Perfect MOM.  Love you for that! 
Tammy

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment