Monday, April 4, 2011

Birds praising their savior!!!

I may have talked a little about this before and if asked this morning or given the time this morning, I would have blogged something totally different.  This morning would have been about birds and that I think they praise their lord.  I know they communicate with each other but have you ever just watched one sing its heart out for no reason at all.  Giving it all it has to no one or no bird in particular.  This makes me smile.  I had a morning not so long ago that I was walking into work and I was heard this beautiful bird song.  I started watching the bird.  Then probably not out of no where another one started singing.  I thought what a beautiful song.  I even had said to the 1st bird (yes out loud).  What a beautiful song.....is it to God?  HOW AWESOME.  Funny thing is ....someone told me they tried to flag me down in the parking lot and I didn't even pay them attention.  (Hahaha).  I told them I was talking to the birds because I knew they were talking to God.  (Love that thought).  So that was my first subject.  didn't know I was gonna spend that much time but I totally enjoyed that memory again.  Go God.. and the reason I remembered it today was in the early hours this morning, when the windows were up in our house, I heard birds again.  Another beautiful song.  If they can praise God......so Can I?  So guess, what I did.  walking in circles in my front room, hands lifted and praising my King.  If we don't do it the rocks will cry out.  I not giving the rocks a chance to give my praise for me.  Thank you God for voice, spirit, hands to lift, songs to sing, prayers to pray and you being an AWESOME GOD.  worthy of praise.  PRAISE YE THE LORD!  HALLELUJAH.  Maybe tomorrow morning I will pull out my cantata CD from this year and sing the Hallelujah chorus.  Sounds like a plan.  If you wanna sing with me, let me know and you can join right along.  Love Ya All....and Don't forget to Praise your Creator.
"I was made to love you,
I was made to find you,
I was made just for you
Made to adore you
I was made to love and be loved by you
You were here before me,
you were waiting on me
and you said you keep me
never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be love by you."  Hope I got all that right but me and Maggie sang it thru. 

that's all......nope never started the real reason I was gonna post this evening....started right with what I thought this morning and it made my heart so happy....I couldn't move on.  That's all right with me God!!!!  Must be what needs to be written, sung, felt and shared.  : )    <- self portrait of me right now.  that's my grin.
SMILE, PRAISE HIM IF YOU ARE NOT, AND I PROMISE YOU WILL SMILE BEFORE YOU FINISH PRAISING HIM! 
: )  : )   :  )   :  )

ONCE AGAIN......LOVE YA ALL....KEEP SHINING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment