Monday, May 2, 2011

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Mt 10:29  Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.  30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows

Over the past week or two I have been noticing hair loss.  Yes, a side of chemo is losing your hair.  I am o.k with this and if you know me I have a lot of hair to lose before it will be all gone but I think it is happening.  I am noticing more and more hair falling and to be very honest, I can run my hands thru it and come out with fingers full without effort.  Don't know if it will all come out or not but we shall see. 
I have already been playing with scarves, have had some head coverings made for me and thought about a wig (......me a wig).  Don't know at this point how much will hair will hang on and how much will go but I'll let you.  This thought originally bothered me not so much for myself but for my daughter but she even seems to be coming to terms with it.  Which makes me happy.  I have never been vain and hair grows back so there!!!!

The reason I write this this morning, is that IT WAS THE first thing in my brain this morning ......I thought I am losing my hair but PRAISE GOD -He knows that.  Matt. 10 above says they are numbered because he cares for us so greatly.  HOW AWESOME especially for me right now.  He know every moment which one is there and now which one is gone.  If he has that much concern for my details, WOW just think about the concern for the big things.  HE IS AWESOME.  It gives me peace this morning and reassurance.

On a lighter note, because I approached this subject with some of my Sisters in Christ at church yesterday, I got an offer of a shave.  Who knows, if it gets messy I may just call my wonderful friend Karen up and let her come and do it.  She makes house calls and even offered to shave her own with me ; )   Love you Karen and all my Sisters in Christ.  Your support is amazing.  You are all AWESOME!!!   AND YES WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS - WITH OR WITHOUT HAIR.

KEEP PRAYING AND KEEP LOOKING UP!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment