Friday, May 27, 2011

Sorry the delay

For some reason I can't get my computer to let me on the blog site.  It will not let me post and I don't know why.  So I am on David's computer.  Thanks for the hint mom. 

Since I posted life has been o.k.  Chemo was not too bad.  Haven't felt much like eating but trying to make sure I eat anyway.  I actually ate a Nacho Bellgrande today.  It was o.k. .....salty.  David couldn't believe I ordered it but I get so tired of eating the same things all the time.  It would have been better with unsalted chips.  Oh well.  As far as regular life, I am a little bored lately.  There has not been alot going on and I get a little lonesome sometimes when David has stuff to do and Maggie is at school and its just me and this house.  Yes, I make phone calls, I play on the computer, I read, attempt crochet and try to do anything to get myself occupied but sometimes I am bored.  Sometimes I get weepy to ......don't know why and at times it is out of the blue .....like right now.  Please pray for me.  I love God and He loves me but I just get tired sometimes and cry.  I know he sees the tears, I know he hears my prayers, and I know He loves me but it not time to know the answer yet.  He has reassured me in several ways this week about some issues I was worried about.  If He will help me in some things why would I not think he will help me in all things,  how quickly like the Israelites do I forget the reassurance he gave me yesterday when I am looking at today's problems.   I am as stubborn as the Israelites if not more so than they were.  I pray God will help me daily remember His blessings and daily look to him.  I feel that I am looking at him daily but it is not full in His wonderful face because I get distracted to easily.  God is all I need and all this other stuff is just that stuff.  Why can't I let him handle it all.  Well, I am working on getting there....as I said pray for me.  Also I go back to Duke on Wednesday for them to check my liver out again.  I have mixed emotions about that one.  If I come home without my drain, I will be happy.  If I come home with more issues....not so happy.  So once again PRAY

I love you all. 

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up
Tammy
dalsnlabs@yahoo.com (in case you wanna email me)

No comments:

Post a Comment