Thursday, May 5, 2011

A prayer

Dear Father in Heaven,

I don't know why but I feel the need to come to you in prayer in written form.  You put this on my heart 2 days ago but I did not do it but this morning it is pressing again so it must be something I need to do if I am to be obedient to you.  You have taughtme alot about obedience over the years and I know that if I am not obedient I miss out on blessings .....so here you go God...my written prayer.  Don't know where it will lead, how long it will be or what I will say but I have a thought that you are gonna lead this somewhere.
God you know I love you, I cannot imagine my life without you in it.  You are my Awesome God and I love you more and more each day.  Even with the circumstances in my life, I have not felt any bitterness toward you for the things that are happening.  I guess that comes from past experiences in your service and knowing no matter how bad things are that you are there and you will get me thru them according to Your Holy Will.  I can not imagine how people face their problems without you in their life.  I know I would be a whole different person without you.  I guess my only regret in life is the years I spent away from you.  I grew up in church and until I finished college and got married I stayed there.  During those first years as a married couple David and I did not settle on a church so for approx 10 years I drop out of you service.  Oh what I could have accomplished for you in 10 years.  But you know in a way, I know that was part of your plan also.  The christian I was when I quit going to church on a regular basis and the one I am now are two very different people.  God, you knew when the timing was right and you led me back to church thru my child.  I knew my child needed to be in church and if she needed church, her mom did too.  So you put me in a church where I could grow.  And grow I have, God I am so happy to be where you have me today, that you did not give up on me but you have led me and fed me and even disciplined me into the person I am now.  I know you are not finished, as I am still a work in progress but I am willing still to be molded and shaped into the vessel you need me to be.  God, You are Awesome and I love you So MUCH!
Today is to be a National Day of Prayer and God I plan to spend the day in prayer.  A prayer in my heart, spoken prayer and even written prayer.  Thank you for the gift of prayer.
Thank you God for being you, Thank you for your awesomeness.  You are creator, deliverer, alpha and omega, high tower, healer, king of kings, lord of lords, Almighty, unimaginable and my love.  Thank you for all you have given me, for providing for my needs, for loving me, for walking beside me and holding my hand, for lifting me up when I need a lift, for whispering in my ear when I need encouragement.  For speaking PEACE to my soul.  Thank you for friends, family, and all the wonderful people you have brought into my life.  Thank you for your SON.  Oh how I love the name of Jesus!  Thank you Jesus for the gift of life, for dying on the cross for me that I might have everlasting life.  Thank you for your example on earth that we read of in the Bible.  It makes it so much easier to know that you relate to our earthly struggles because you had those of your own so you know it's not easy down here and you understand.  Thank you Jesus - for YOU!  How very hard for God to lay down His only son for a sinner like me but He did and then Jesus - you went willingly.  OHHHHHHHH  Thank you.  And thank you  for the Holy Spirit that resides within us all if we allow Him.  The Holy Spirit speaks to you from within telling you what the Father wants you to hear and revealing his will and ways to you.  Thank you God for the spirit.  Oh Father, How you have blessed us all with the gift of yourself, your son and your spirit.  You are awesome and you are God!  I love you more and more each day.  Thank you for choosing me as a child of God. For using me in your service and I pray that I will not let you down in any way.  I am not worthy but you are in control and have a master plan and if I am a part of it please feel free to use me to accomplish your will on earth as it is in Heaven.  I love you God and am proud to be your willing servant. 

Love you Father, Love you Son and Love you Holy Spirit
Your Daughter ........Tammy

Keep Praying and Keep Looking Up!  God is Good and if you are willing, he will use you in ways you can never even imagine.  It might not be a way of your choosing.....I am a good example of that but He will use you and You will be blessed because of it. 
Thank YOU Lord for your blessings on me

No comments:

Post a Comment