Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Sunday

I still love Sundays.  I got to spend time in church today.  Church is one of my favorite places to be.  Thank you God for allowing me to the strength to go both morning and night.  Sometimes it doesn't feel the same.  I still sing the same songs, hear the same words, see the same people but its not the same.  God is there and He meets me everywhere so I am not looking something special in my time there but I don't know.  Sometimes there is a difference.  Maybe its a perspective of the outside looking in.  Not singing in the choir takes me out of the loop music wise.  Yes, I am singing as hard as I can from my seat but I miss the involvement.  I miss getting there at 4:30 to practice for choir.  Most Sundays, I am sitting right here at the house wishing I had the strength to be there.  But I know my limitations and I know My God is with me and He will allow me to do the things I need to do.

I thank God for His Amazing Love.  I did pull up our Brooklyn tabernacle recording this afternoon to listen to Amazing LOVE.  We recorded this song with the brooklyn choir when we went to the conference this fall.  Maybe I'll see if I can post it somehow to my blog.  That song gave me strength when I felt down this afternoon.  God is full of Amazing Love.  The name of Jesus is Amazing LOVE.

Nope, my life not all sunshine and sometimes I cry.....but God's love continues to shine through.  Thank you Jesus for your love,  Thank you God for your Son, and Thank you spirit for guiding love.

Love you all and gonna try to go to sleep shortly.  Making myself stay up till at least 9pm tonight.  Last night I went to sleep at 7pm and was up at 4am.  ....yes I got my sleep but no, I didn't especially want to be up at 4am when the rest of the house was quiet. 

Love You All

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP.

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment