Friday, May 13, 2011

Been a while

Sorry its has been a while.  The blog was down and would not let me post.  So here's an update.

Chemo will continue as is every other week with the same chemo drugs.  I do not know when I will have a scan although we suggested that we wanted one.  My blood work still looks o.k.  My markers came down again and there was mention that since I was tolerating chemo as well as I was that we might go back up on the amount I am getting (YUCK).  I don't know yet if that will happen.  We did ask about the drain in my side and the doctor has referred me to Duke and said I could call them and get them to check to see if I still need it or not.  (I am a little not sure of this just yet).  I probably just keep on like I am going for now. 

I still don't know what tomorrow brings and am trusting God for each day.  It's hard sometimes when you think to the future and you don't know how much of the future includes you.  I pray daily and ask God for HIS Will to be done and I am trusting that it Will BE DONE. 

I do wish I could eat more stuff than I do.  Right now Maggie and David are chowing of popcorn.  The salt in it would make me crazy.  Guess I'll get up and get me some applesauce.  (what a difference Huh?)

Continue to pray for my appetite and for good nights of sleep.  Sometimes it is sporadic and a little unnerving not to be able to sleep.

Love you all

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment