Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Far....so good

Home from chemo today and so far everything is going well.  YAY!.  I literally am one of the first to arrive and I am usually the last to leave because of all the meds that I have to get.  My day is made better by all the text messages and visitors that I get all day long.  Thanks to all my hospital peeps that come and check on me while I am there.  It really makes me feel good and makes the time go by so much faster.  My mom and David are always there and I even had a couple from church come by and check on me.  Thanks to Debbie, Renee', Charles, Ross, Caroline, and Mr. and Mrs. Ahlquist for dropping by and talking with me and also thank to all my texting friends your prayers and scriptures brighten my day also.  I have my Bible right by my side to look them all up and they give me strength.  So thanks Tonia, Nona, Kristy, Misty, Kathy, Tammy and Karen for the texts they make me smile.  It all makes for a better day!  So thanks.....and then let's not forget the facebook wishes and prayers.  I don't have facebook on my phone so I get to check it when I get home and that makes me feel good all over again.  Thanks, thanks and thanks....I know God doesn't have time to forget my name (as if He would anyway)  I think with all the prayers going up in my behalf He hears a steady buzz and I like that.  He's listening, and He's working His will just the way He wants to.  So with all that said......

Keep Praying and Keep Looking UP

Love you all
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment